About Ignis Systems
Located in Portland OR, Ignis Systems has extensive experience in making orders and results more efficient for clinics and labs alike. Ignis has 21 employees and is privately held.
Used by more than 8,000 physicians at over 450 practices and 100 labs nationwide, the company’s flagship product, EMR-Link, offers universal physician-centric connectivity.
Other offerings include OrdersAnywhere, which provides electronic orders and results for clinics that don’t yet have an EMR, and HIE Connect, which integrates orders and results data with HIEs, health data repositories, and patient information portals.
We improve the quality of patient care by connecting the clinic with the outside world. Our simple, proven solutions integrate with clinical workflows to give doctors better information, make life easier for everyone in the clinic, and improve efficiency and profitability across the healthcare system.
Our approach will become the acknowledged standard for EMR connectivity, cutting through the chaos in healthcare IT by providing a clear and practical solution, and bringing us a market-leading share of happy customers and a profitable, thriving business.
- Understand our customers and make their lives better
- Have fun doing work we believe in
- Be honest and transparent, even if it doesn't make us look good
- Listen well, even if we're not hearing good news
- Own the problem, share the solution
- Create team success through empowerment and respect
- Stay challenged and not overloaded
- Use readily available, cost-effective technology
- Give back to our communities